Overloud REmatrix - Full Version
REmatrix combines five convolvers working simultaneously and in parallel without any phase issue. You can build your own IR by summing five separate IRs, offering an all new level of customizability inside the reverb. Each of the five IRs can be adjusted using multiple parameters while additional filters offer further tonal control. Furthermore, REmatrix has six Master Effects to refine the reverb's sound and fit the needs of your final mix.
REmatrix combines the best of convolution reverbs along with unprecedented levels of flexibility.
Whether you use the high quality factory library (based on the well-known MoReVoX libraries) or your own custom libraries, REmatrix lets you approach reverb with a brand new perspective and create both unique and unparalleled textures.
Upgrade from REmatrix Solo and get
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects
- 250 IRs included
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR
- Available as VST, AAX, RTAS, & AU as well as a standalone application.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, AND Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8 are supported
- 32-bit and 64-bit are natively supported.
- You can authorize on up to three computers and one USB stick with a simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
- Pentium® iV 1.5GHz / Athlon™XP 1.5GHz with qGb of RAM, 10240x760 screen recommended.
Please note: For technical support, please contact the manufacturer of this product directly.