Designed for mixing and mastering, this matched set of plug-ins offer a high quality linear-phase mode for mastering and a non-linear mode for mixing. Both plug-ins feature a fantastic interface with detailed monitoring, internal 64-bit double-precision accuracy, operation up to 192 kHz,A/B comparison switching, intuitive preset management along with professionally crafted presets for mixing and mastering.
Mac | Win | VST | AU | AAX
The L-Phase Equalizer features 20 color-coded bands, five filter types, and automatically picks the most common filter or EQ curve based on the frequency where the band is created.
L-Phase Equalizer’s Key Features:
- 20 color-coded bands with linear-phase and non-linear phase modes
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Input, Output, Both, adjustable range, and speed
- Five filter types (high and low pass, high and low shelf, peak/dip
- Creating a band picks the curve type intelligently based on frequency spectrum
- Isolate individual bands using Solo Mode